“We hope to reduce the number of casesof PUMs using this tracking system,” Dadivas added. The top ten barangays with the highestnumber of PUMs are the following: Labeled as the “COVID-19 tracker,” the technology monitors daily the number of persons under investigation (PUIs) and the persons under monitoring for the coronavirus disease 2019 in every barangay. “The purpose of this is for everybody to know, especially the residents of every barangay, the number of PUMs and PUIs in their area and for them to make use as a tool to strategize their campaign against COVID-19 and to also reduce the number of PUMs,” Roxas City mayor Ronnie Dadivas told Panay News. 1. Barangay Baybay, 2. Barangay Bolo, 3.Barangay Milibili, 4. Barangay Culasi, 5. Barangay Cagay, 6. Barangay Barra, 7.Barangay Dinginan, 8. Barangay Tiza, 9. Barangay San Jose, and 10. BarangayLibas Two of those PUIs are confined at ahospital, one has died and the rest are undergoing self-quarantine in theirrespective homes. The barangays are ranked based on therecord of the City Health Office obtained from the reports and calls of thebarangay health workers, barangay officials and netizens. ROXAS City – This city came up with an information technology system to fight the coronavirus disease 2019 outbreak (COVID-19). “Kinahanglangid nila i-monitor nga wala may nagalapas sa self- quarantine, or else those violating will face arrest,”Dadivas added. According to the mayor, Roxas City has929 PUMs and 30 PUIs as of March 27. DADIVAS The COVID-19 tracker, likewise, ranks dailythe barangays based on their number of PUI’s and PUM’s through gatheredreports. The ranking, however, is not constant.It may vary depending on the number of cases reported and the compliance of theresidents who are on self-quarantine, the mayor said. By having the data, Dadivas said the villageofficials here will ensure that PUMs in their respective areas would strictly undergoself- quarantine. Last week, the city government arresteda female resident of Barangay Tanza after she went out of her residence whileon self-quarantine./PN
By Greg SoukupEAGLE, Neb. (May 9) – Adam Guillion kept Trevor Grossenbacher at bay to win Saturday’s Precise Racing IMCA RaceSaver Sprint Car feature at Eagle Raceway.Doug Lovegrove and Terry Richards rounded out the top four finishers.Mike Densberger dominated for his first local Kaplan University IMCA Modified victory of the season.Trent Roth made the most of a lap 11 restart in gaining the lead and eventual NAPA IMCA Northern SportMod feature victory.After taking over the front spot with seven laps left, Roy Armstrong held off all Valentino’s IMCA Hobby Stock challengers following a restart with three circuits remaining.Sophomore speedster Spencer Pavey III ruled the Sam’s Club IMCA Sport Compacts.
Press Association If the two London clubs finish the season level on points, goal difference and goals scored, a play-off will be necessary to decide third place and the automatic Champions League qualification spot. That scenario could happen if the Gunners win 2-1 at Newcastle and Chelsea draw 0-0 at home to Everton, or any scoreline where Chelsea draw and Arsenal score two more goals than them and win by the odd goal. Premier League chiefs will draw up contingency plans this week for a possible play-off between Arsenal and Chelsea but Wembley Stadium is unlikely to be pencilled in as the venue. The problem for the Premier League would be where and when to play such a match and officials will start planning for such an event, while hoping the results on Sunday do not present them with the headache. The league carried out similar contingency planning back in 1996 when Manchester United and Newcastle had very similar points and goals totals going into the last few matches of the season, and even booked Wembley and printed some tickets for a possible title play-off. In the event, United went on to win the title by four points. This time, the demands on Wembley means fitting in a play-off may prove impossible – the Champions League final and Football League play-off finals are already booked there, plus England’s friendly against the Republic of Ireland on May 29. A more likely venue would be West Ham’s stadium but there are possible fixture clashes as Chelsea have an end-of-season tour to the USA to play two friendlies against Manchester City next week. However, it could be that the Premier League insist that a play-off takes priority. There are also England friendlies to consider – as well as the Republic of Ireland match England then travel to Rio de Janeiro to play Brazil on June 2. Neither Chelsea nor Arsenal would want the season to stretch into June but the play-off regulation is part of Premier League rules. They state: “If at the end of the season… the question of qualification for other competitions cannot be determined because two or more clubs are equal on points, goal difference and goals scored, the clubs concerned shall play off one or more deciding league matches on neutral grounds, the format, timing and venue of which shall be determined by the board.”
Press Association But the absence of Kyle Lafferty, Martin Paterson and Jamie Ward on the current trip saw him make the starting XI for the first time in the 1-0 defeat to Uruguay on Friday. He worked tirelessly without a sight of goal but has another chance to catch the eye in Chile on Wednesday night and it is one he is desperate to take. “It was good to get a start against top-class opposition. I ‘ve been in and around for 18 months or so now and I think the time was right for me to get a start,” he said. “Hopefully I’ve done okay and I’m in the thoughts of the manager now. “Every time I come away I want to impress as much as I can, whether it’s training or games. Hopefully I’ve done that this week and there’s another game to go so there’s another chance to go again. “If the manager picks me I’ll be ready to go. “I’m a striker, I want to go out and score goals and it would be nice to grab one in Chile.” McKay, a prolific scorer for Caley over the last two seasons, has been part of the Northern Ireland set-up for some time but has struggled for regular game time since making his debut in February 2013. His first five caps all came as a substitute and in Cyprus he was replaced just 17 minutes after coming off the bench following Gareth McAuley’s sending off. Inverness striker Billy McKay is relishing the chance to impress Northern Ireland manager Michael O’Neill in South America.
TORONTO, Canada – Guyanese Dilon Heyliger has retained his place in the Canada senior men’s squad, set to vie for supremacy in the upcoming World Cricket League Division 2 tournament to be held in Namibia from February 8-15.The team will depart for South Africa on January 24-25 to prepare for the tournament.However, there is no place for his Guyanese counterpart, Mark Montfort, who was part of the squad which played four matches against a University of West Indies Select XI last month in Barbados.Canada will compete against the United Arab Emirates (UAE), Kenya, Namibia, Nepal and Oman, with the top two teams in the tournament advancing to the 10-team ICC Cricket World Cup Qualifier 2018, which will be played in Zimbabwe from March 4-25. Two teams from this competition will qualify for the ICC Cricket World Cup 2019 to be staged in the United Kingdom.Heyliger, a former Guyana T20 player who also represented his homeland at both the Under-15 and 19 levels, turned out for Brampton Masters in last season’s Toronto District Cricket Association (TDCA) Super 9 tournament.An elated Heyliger told Chronicle Sport that his dream is to compete in the 2019 World Cup and he’s raring to go, once given the opportunity in Namibia.Squad: NitishKumar (captain), Bhavindu Adhihetty, Navneet Dhaliwal, Ruvindu Gunasekera, Nicholas Kirton, Srimantha Wijeyeratne, Dhanuka Pathirana, Nikhil Dutta, Dilon Heyliger, Hamza Tariq, Cecil Pervez, Satsimranjit Dhindsa, Junaid Siddiqui and Saad Zafar. Head coach Ingleton Liburd, Assistant coach Henry Osinde, Asst coach/analyst Daulat Khan. The reserves, who will travel with the team, are Umar Ghani and Anmar Khalid. (Frederick Halley)
Mohamed Salah Egypt have confirmed their plans to name Liverpoolstar Mohamed Salah in their squad for this summer’s Olympic Games in Tokyo.Under 23 coach Shawky Gharib has said Salah will be one of three senior stars named in their squad for the prestigious event.News of Salah’s inclusion will come as a blow to Jurgen Klopp as the German wanted one of his star players with him during pre-season.The football tournament at the Olympics will run from July 22 to August 8, the same day the 2020-21 Premier League season is due to kick off. Gharib, speaking to ON Sport, said of Salah: ‘Out of the three senior players we’ll call-up, Salah is the only one we’re settled on so far because he’s simply one of the top three players in the world.‘I haven’t talked to Salah at all about him joining the U-23 squad for the Olympics, but in all honesty, his participation in the Olympics will need a little effort from him as well.’Salah is likely to miss the start of next season if he does decide to represent his country at the Olympics as he will need a break before returning to Liverpool.Klopp previously said of the possibility of Salah going to the Olympics: ‘No decision made yet. What I have to say to him I will say it to Mo (Salah), so that is all.‘Neither side has made a decision. I wish we could have whole squad together for pre-season but that is not possible for different reasons.‘Olympics is a wonderful thing but it would not be too cool. No decision made yet.’Salah and his Liverpool team-mates return to Premier League action following their winter break on Saturday evening when they face Norwich at Carrow Road.Share this:FacebookRedditTwitterPrintPinterestEmailWhatsAppSkypeLinkedInTumblrPocketTelegram
Photo © Pixabay City are 1-0 down going into their clash with Larnaca in Cyprus at 6 while at 5 Rovers take a 3-2 deficit into their game with Mlada Boleslav in the Czech republic. Aston Villa have confirmed the signing of Glen Whelan.The 33 year old Ireland midfielder joins from Stoke on a two year deal.Shamrock Rovers and Cork City look for progression in the Europa league tonight.
Mercedes driver Lewis Hamilton led the third and final practice for the Belgian Grand Prix ahead of qualifying later on Saturday.The Formula One champion was 0.23 seconds faster than Renault’s Esteban Ocon and 0.39 quicker than McLaren’s Lando Norris.While Hamilton will be aiming for a record-extending 93rd pole position, things are going from terrible to abysmal for Ferrari.Sebastian Vettel had the slowest time of the 20 drivers — a humbling experience for the four-time F1 champion — while teammate Charles Leclerc did little better with 17th place.While Leclerc has two podium finishes this season, Vettel is enduring his worst start since 2008 and has yet to finish a race in the top five. Written By Associated Press Television News COMMENT SUBSCRIBE TO US LIVE TV First Published: 29th August, 2020 19:43 IST Last Updated: 29th August, 2020 19:44 IST Hamilton Leads 3rd Practice For Belgian GP, Vettel Last Mercedes driver Lewis Hamilton led the third and final practice for the Belgian Grand Prix ahead of qualifying later on Saturday. FOLLOW US WATCH US LIVE
Gamesys maintains UK growth as Euro regulatory headwinds stall performance August 11, 2020 StumbleUpon Submit Related Articles Share Share Gamesys halts UK advertising during lockdown April 23, 2020 Publishing its Q3 2017 trading update (period ending 30 September), London-listed online gambling group Jackpotjoy Group Plc has detailed robust growth across its brand portfolio, with the operator confident of achieving its full-year corporate expectations.The strong revenue momentum recorded across its principal brands of; Jackpotjoy (up 12%) and Vera&John (up 28%), would see the company declare period group revenues of £75 million (Q3 2016: £66 million).Reporting stronger group performance KPIs, with Jackpotjoy seeing a 13% uplift in active wager customers during the period of +250,000, the company would declare a period adjusted EBITDA of £26.7 million up 4% on corresponding 2016’s £25 million.Closing Q3 2017 trading, Jackpotjoy narrows its group net losses to £7.7 million (Q3 2016: £18.6 million) as the company enters a crucial end of year period in which it will ramp up marketing spend across its portfolio.During Q3 2017, Jackpotjoy governance announced that Andy McIver would step down as leader of the company, with former Gala Coral MD Simon Wykes taking on the newly created role of Jackpotjoy Group Managing Director. Neil Goulden – Jackpotjoy PlcWykes will share leadership of the London-listed gambling group, alongside Neil Goulden acting as Executive Chairman. Goulden commented on Q3 2017 trading“The third quarter has seen a continuation in the strong underlying momentum that we saw during the first six months of 2017, with gaming revenue up 14% and Adjusted EBITDA up 4%. There continues to be solid customer growth across the Group, with our Vera&John business segment performing particularly well, with constant currency revenue growth of 21% in the quarter.I am very proud of the new integrated advertising campaign for our Jackpotjoy brand, which launched in the UK in mid-September. Television personality, Paddy McGuinness, succeeded Barbara Windsor as the new brand ambassador and early signs indicate that the campaign is helping to reinforce our market leadership position in online bingo in the UK.Finally, in October, the Group announced that Andrew McIver will be stepping down from his role as Chief Executive Officer, having successfully overseen the listing on the London Stock Exchange earlier this year. In my new role as Executive Chairman, I will be responsible for leading the development and execution of long-term strategy, while Simon Wykes has joined us as Group Managing Director to provide additional operational expertise.” Enlarged Gamesys returns to UK growth eyeing FTSE250 spot March 17, 2020
Magic Johnson will not feel happy about this. The Lakers’ 98-95 win over the Sacramento Kings on Tuesday at Staples Center dampens Johnson’s hope that the Lakers plummet in hopes of maximizing their odds at a high draft pick.“I hope the Lakers lose every game, because if you’re going to lose, lose,” Johnson told Newsday during a promotional appearance on Tuesday in New York City. “You either have to be great or you have to be bad, to get a good (draft) pick.”Lakers coach Byron Scott let out a boisterous laugh, foreshadowing what Scott said he plans to write in a text message to Johnson. “LOL,” said Scott, before turning serious.“That’s easy to say, but when you’re behind the scenes and you’re in the trenches and you’re coaching, that’s not something you want to do,” Scott said. “If you lose games it’s one thing. But to go out and try to lose, that’s a different story.”The Lakers (6-16) instead offered different statements.The Lakers secured the win based on a number of ingredients. They played good enough defense against the Kings (11-11) for the non-sellout crowd of 18,267 to walk away with free tacos. Kobe Bryant posted 32 points on 11-of-27 shooting and an 8-of-8 mark from the foul line. Carlos Boozer’s 15 points off the bench happened a day after he publicly questioned Scott benching him. “He’s not the coach,” said Scott, who has no plans to discuss the situation with Boozer. “It’s my opinion. So as a coach, sometimes you have to make tough decisions.” Meanwhile, the Lakers also wore “I can’t breathe” T-shirts during pregame warmups, referring to Eric Garner’s last words before a police officer choked the young African American to death in New York. Other NBA stars, such as Chicago’s Derrick Rose and Cleveland’s LeBron James, wore the T-shirt in recent days. The Lakers also remained defiant that Johnson’s argument does not reflect team policy even if he won five NBA championships with the Lakers and played with Scott during the Showtime Era. “We always try to win,” GM Mitch Kupchak told L.A. Newspaper Group. “You cannot manipulate this machine.”If the Lakers do not land a top five pick, the Lakers would have to trade it to Phoenix as part of the Steve Nash trade two years ago. After ending last season with a 27-55 record, the Lakers selected Kentucky forward Julius Randle seventh overall. But Randle suffered a season-ending right leg injury in the season opener. He was seen at Staples Center on Tuesday walking around on one crutch. “I know Earvin and how competitive he is and understand where he’s coming from,” Scott said. “But to lose every game and get the No. 1 pick? That doesn’t guarantee you get the No. 1 pick.”Scott’s first season with the former New Orleans Hornets ended with a 18-64 record in 2004-05 before landing the fourth overall pick to select Chris Paul. Scott’s first season with the Cleveland Cavaliers in 2010-11 ended with a 19-63 record before landing the first overall pick for Kyrie Irving. “We never went in trying to lose games,” Scott said. “Karma is a you know what. If you don’t try to win games, you don’t get the first pick. If you go out and play hard, hopefully you get rewarded the right way.”But can the Lakers play well enough to make the playoffs?“I’d like to see us play better,” Kupchak said. “Then we’ll go from there.” The Lakers at least made one small step against the Kings, much against Johnson’s wishes. Newsroom GuidelinesNews TipsContact UsReport an Error